Win Two 2018 JL Wranglers! - Wrangler JL Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-12-2017, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

Win Two 2018 JL Wranglers!

ExtremeTerrain will be giving away two fully modified 2018 JL Wranglers! Right now all we see are renderings, but maybe the company is already privy to the final production model if they're already outfitting them virtually. This is open to those in Canada and United States.

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-12-2017, 07:50 PM

This is a prime example of a company and maybe even Jeep (if they are supporting this) understanding what people want. Now if only Toyota and Ford can follow the lead, this could very well be the most exciting time for this segment and surrounding segments like it.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-13-2017, 09:51 AM

they're giving away both a two door and a four door Wrangler JL! I'm generally not very lucky when it comes to draws, but I'll give it a try anyways because the Barricade looks great with a coat of orange paint and those headlights.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-13-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
they're giving away both a two door and a four door Wrangler JL! I'm generally not very lucky when it comes to draws, but I'll give it a try anyways because the Barricade looks great with a coat of orange paint and those headlights.
Would be great if they at least gave some runner up prizes like parts for the JL or smaller cash prizes ranging from $500-2000.

But with how good the JL is projected to be, even paying for one out of pocket, i'll still feel like I won the lottery
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 09:34 AM

Remember if you guys are entering this, you can enter weekly to up your chances. This is also the link as it should make it easier for people to find it:

https://www.extremeterrain.com/2018-...-giveaway.html
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 09:50 AM

HighRider does raise a good point, if there are renderings of the outfitted JL would that not mean the company is already developing aftermarket accessories for it if they haven't already done so?
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 03:07 PM

It would be a smart movement if Jeep gave them and other car makers early access to the JL since wranglers typically have big aftermarket support. SEMA is in Oct-Nov, so part of this might be in preparation for the show.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 09:24 AM

That does make sense. All they would have had to do is sign some sort of confidentiality forms to keep everything on the wraps and shoot one over to them for R&D. Time to check their social media accounts though just to see if they did show hints or teasers of some sort.
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 09:37 AM Thread Starter

I did a bit of light stalking on their instagram page and it's pretty clean, though you can get a sense of what accessories they'll most likely release for the upcoming Wrangler JL.
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRider View Post
I did a bit of light stalking on their instagram page and it's pretty clean, though you can get a sense of what accessories they'll most likely release for the upcoming Wrangler JL.
What I want more than anything are those headlights, primarily for the ring outlining the assembly, unless of course that's what Jeep has planned. Haven't seen it on the test mule so Extreme Terrain might be onto something here.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page