Advanced Info ! - Page 3 - Wrangler JL Forum
User Tag List

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-09-2017, 09:14 AM

More advanced info!
The JL Wrangler will come with less trim options.

2 Door Wrangler gets Sport and Rubicon
Wrangler Unlimited gets Sport, Sahara, and Rubicon

10 available packages including Electronic Infotainment System Group and Technology Group.
post #22 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-11-2017, 09:23 AM

I'm guessing the extra packages will make up for the reduced amount of trims available. Instead of something like the big bear, you'll probably get a more off-road orientated package.
post #23 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-13-2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRider View Post
I'm guessing the extra packages will make up for the reduced amount of trims available. Instead of something like the big bear, you'll probably get a more off-road orientated package.
Maybe I want to suggest something new they could come out with but can't think of anything right now. SEMA is coming up and that might be an opportunity for them to tease us with some package or what might be possible the JL, even the truck version.

post #24 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-14-2017, 10:05 AM

See what Jeep throws onto the already existing Wrangler concept models? Not a far fetched idea since Jeep said teasers were hidden in their Moab concepts.
post #25 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-15-2017, 09:56 AM

Well the Safari and the Quicksand concepts were rumored to have hints of the JL so I won't be surprised to see Jeep do something similar for their other show concepts. But I doubt it'll be as soon as SEMA when the standard JL models haven't even debuted yet.
post #26 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-16-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRider View Post
Well the Safari and the Quicksand concepts were rumored to have hints of the JL so I won't be surprised to see Jeep do something similar for their other show concepts. But I doubt it'll be as soon as SEMA when the standard JL models haven't even debuted yet.
those were way too subtle to be because all it included that hinted at the new JL was the grille design and personally i think they could have done more all while still meeting their overall design objectives, after all these were some unique concepts, one was a hot rod.
post #27 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 05:38 PM

Well, we won't need to look at concepts for hints anymore once the new JL Wrangler has been unveiled and the due date is approaching.
post #28 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-21-2017, 03:11 PM

Should be any moment now since as of recent there has been leaks and images of the production model. FCA is great with keeping thing hidden when they should be so see this as them wanting us to see certain things and to hold onto our wallets for now
post #29 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-20-2017, 09:45 AM

Good news for those of you in the UK who couldn't get your hands on the current gen Wrangler! Jeep is planing to produce a lot more to meet demands instead of limiting the UK volume to around 2000 units.
post #30 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-21-2017, 09:53 AM

Wasn't even aware that Jeep was limiting Wrangler export to other countries, but I suppose it makes sense to meet local demands before delivering the excess globally.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page