Deegan 38 Armor Giveaway - Wrangler JL Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 09:47 AM Thread Starter

Deegan 38 Armor Giveaway

Extreme Terrain has partnered with off road racing legend Brian Deegan to offer a an exclusive parts giveaway for Wrangler owners. Between now and September 30th, you can enter a daily draw to try and win a $3,000 Deegan 38 Amor build for your new JL. This kit will come with new bumpers, fender flares, skid plates, rock sliders, lighting and more. Entere daily at https://www.extremeterrain.com/deega...-giveaway.html
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 06:38 PM

Maybe its because I come from a history of pick-up's and larger SUV's like the Suburban but for this theme I think a more aggressive bumper would do the Wrangler justice....

this is more like it...
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-09-2018, 09:12 AM

Don't really know how I feel about all that cladding on the doors and fenders, but I guess its function over form with this kind of build. And I had a similar light bar on an older JK model and had to remove it due to constant whistling at freeway speeds. I like the wheel setup and fender flares though. Going have a look at the giveaway.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-14-2018, 09:23 AM

That picture is a little misleading as I don't see any mention of a lift kit or aftermarket wheels. I do like all the additional lighting in the grille, fender flares and rock sliders.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page