Wrangler JL Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Didn't really pay much attention to the pure-electric SUV because of its short range and hideous design. I can understand that Bollinger Motors was going for an off-road rugged look but that thing is just hideous and not aerodynamic at all.

And for a starting price of $60,000 USD, I may as well get a Wrangler. Jeep's product is cheaper and performs just as well.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I think it's a pretty smart idea, hideous, but smart. Because it's so quiet, you won't be scaring off every animal around you.
There's also the 100% torque available off the line, which should be great for crawling and you won't have to worry about engine flooding.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Probably the biggest benefit to the large car makers like Jeep is now they will see real responses to a real electric SUV all while they're working on their own version. But even without this new EV SUV, still easy to see where things are going. If we are getting a Plug-In Hybrid Pacifica right now.... what does that tell you guys about where things are going?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.