Wrangler JL Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finely detailed Jeep Wrangler.... made out of LEGO !

This was crafted by Chiho Kim. This was found on the LEGO Ideas site by Road&Track.

Removable roof
Seven slats in the grill
Engine under the hood
Fire extinguisher in the rear
License plates
Tow hook
GPS system in the center stack

These people are super talented coming up with these things.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Finely detailed for a model made out of Lego but definitely not nearly as detailed as this model from AutoArt which is no doubt right down to the T. You can tell someone its the real full scale deal and they'll believe it:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darn... okay now that is finely detailed. Even got the little chain hanging from the back, the barrels and everything else to go with. Even the extra tanks of fuel are detailed out.

·
Registered
247 Posts
It would be cool to put one of these on the dashboard of the new JL. Wrangler-ception at it's finest. But they're definitely going to be expensive

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm not too sure, how much do those things go far ?

I stand corrected... after doing some searching, that Jeep that @JeepFan posted comes up to $330 :|

·
Registered
467 Posts
If your willing to spend that sort of coin it might be worth also considering a off-road RC with a Wranlger body ;)

You can find them used online for good prices, hobby shops will be pricey.

·
Registered
191 Posts
That is by far one of the coolest RC cars I've seen in a really long time. I must know where to find one :|

I wonder how they fare in the snow?!

·
Registered
512 Posts
You don't normally see anything sticking onto a Wrangler's dash, especially not a lego version. I'd just leave it empty except for a dash camera mount.

·
Registered
247 Posts
If nothing else, those LEGO guys don't skimp out on the details. Wouldn't be surprised to see a LEGO engine under the hood if it was lifted.

·
Registered
467 Posts
What Lego and Jeep should do is partner up on a build for the JL Wrangler. No better way to kick off its first year by manufacture influenced builds and for Jeep that actually translates into ROI compared to other car makers that just don't have the sort of buyers that'll go out and do crazy mods like us Jeep guys.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I really don't think that'll strike that many people at all. So far that same one posted in the beginning, still hasn't gotten enough likes to push it into development phase which pretty much means there isn't that many people that "love" it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts