Wrangler JL Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I previously owned a JK and am seriously considering getting back into a Wrangler with the new JL. I might hold off until the second generation model, but I'm looking forward to learning more about the car and you guys!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome.

What have you been driving since getting rid of your JK Wrangler?
Let us know what sort of information you're after, lots already covered on the new JL, here and other major Jeep boards.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Currently driving a '14 Cherokee SRT. Its been a fantastic truck and its a blast to drive, but I don't really find myself needing all the power that it has. Really I'm just interested in seeing what aftermarket options are available and what sort of problems/recalls owners are experiencing.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There haven't really been any significant issues so far with the JL, aside from some early glitches with the software. I don't know if you seen the new optional power roof, but I bet there are a lot of JK owners who'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Currently driving a '14 Cherokee SRT. Its been a fantastic truck and its a blast to drive, but I don't really find myself needing all the power that it has. Really I'm just interested in seeing what aftermarket options are available and what sort of problems/recalls owners are experiencing.
For the same reason I have seen people ask for an SRT Model of the regular Cherokee, its a bit much to ask for but as Ford and Toyota step into that space it might push Jeep to finally pull the trigger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts