Wrangler JL Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JKS Manufacturing has put plenty of miles and mods on their project Wrangler Unlimited. Wish we got less of a talking head and more footage of it rock crawling, because it seems to be capable of going just about anywhere. You can check out the spec sheet here.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Conversions aren't cheap but if you need the capability this is the way to go. Was looking at the Recon kit earlier and it retails for $4600 :surprise:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Great looking build, but yeah I'm guessing it didn't come cheap. Unless you're a rock crawling enthusiast you likely don't need 37's.

·
Registered
77 Posts
37 seems to be the route a lot of new owners are going. Suppose you might as well get some beefy tires if you're going through the process of lifting it anyways.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm curious what the ride is like on tires that large. I'm guessing that they are quite noisy are higher speeds, but that may depend on the brand.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm curious what the ride is like on tires that large. I'm guessing that they are quite noisy are higher speeds, but that may depend on the brand.
They often are. Just don't be that guy who goes for the look but just drives in a concrete jungle ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts