Wrangler JL Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 JL Rubicon. I would like to add a 3-inch lift but want to keep my 33-inch tires for now. Does anyone have a picture of this configuration? Thanks.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Haven't come across anyone with that kind of set up yet. Typically they are done together so that might be hard to find. What lift kits are you looking at?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't come across anyone with that kind of set up yet. Typically they are done together so that might be hard to find. What lift kits are you looking at?
I haven't gotten far enough on which lift kits. Suggestions? I thought I would scour this forum and talk to a local couple of shops. Thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Rough Country has a 2.5' kit that's worth having a look at, though its a spacing kit and not a full suspension system. Quadratech has a whole bunch of different options to choose from, and obviously Mopar is one of the most reputable brands. Really depends on what your budget is.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I like my fabtech especially with the addition of AntiRocks sway bar kit. It's pricy with King shocks but you can choose another option if you aren't looking to spend all that much. I wouldn't recommend putting a 3" lift without tires it will look silly (don't skip leg day). Since you have a Rubi I would run 35's without a lift or run 37's with the 3" lift.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Over the years I think people have realized that we have to pay a pretty penny to get the performance we're after. I credit shows like SEMA for doing that. Seeing it done by professional and put through its paces has a greater effect on the life of these products.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Found a lifted JL that to me is just perfect, although depending where you live, the width of those tires can get you unwanted cop attention....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts