Wrangler JL Forum banner

Mopar Teases SEMA Wrangler

9K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  MarcM 
#1 ·
Can see a little bit from this rendering here, but Mopar is teasing some images of what they'll be bringing to SEMA. Here's a rendering of the Wrangler that should be set to go.. Let the imagination run wild !

See less See more
#5 ·
I honestly think it's just the center piece of the steering wheel. If they would have left a regular one that had the Jeep logo, it would be alright. Ties in with the seats. But with all that fancy "engraving" with the big chrome surround, it just completely throws it off

#8 ·
Yea that is true. The steering wheel in the image is all wrong. It's like a dished steering wheel with some really retro-muscle spokes to it.

People often forget how much a steering wheel look can impact the overall interior appearance.

That or they don't care because its the easiest thing to do on a build like this. But considering this was a build for SEMA its possible these guys were in so much of a rush they had to settle for whatever they could get within the dead line.

#10 ·
What would complete the Mopar Wrangler is a set of tiny removable doors. They won't do much of anything as the door space is so small, but the thought of them just tickles my fancy.

Anyone know what is house in that indent on the outside beside the driver seat? Originally thought it was the gas port but it could be a gauge of some kind.

#11 ·
Not too sure what's there but it looks like a toggle switch of some sort with a gauge beside it. I have checked so many sites that wrote something on it, and they take close up pictures of everywhere else on the CJ66 concept, but nobody got close to that portion unfortunately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.