Wrangler JL Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. Have owned a couple JK's in the past. Picked up a new Rubicon in October. Had the MOPAR lift added along with 285 75 18 Cooper ATX tires and Fuel Trophy wheels. Also added the Rhino step that looks similar to the Raptor step. So far so good, almost 2k trouble free miles. Later

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike ad congrats on your new Wrangler. Would love to see a pic of your build when you get the chance.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Glad to have yet anther new member on the forum. Did you end up getting PPT done before putting on all those miles?
If you did already, i'd like to know how you managed it with the special exterior treatment the Rubicon gets vs other trims.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congrats on the new Rubi and welcome to the community. How are you finding it in comparison to the JK's you've owned in the past?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mike, congrats on the new Rubicon. Glad to hear that you have yet to run into any major issues so far.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Speaking about issues... I have seen an increasing amount of reports coming out about people experiencing the steering issue. Already logged with NHTSA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts