Wrangler JL Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? I'm going to be purchasing my first Jeep by the end of the year. After doing my research and getting into the market looking for a JK, I decided to wait to see what the new JL model could have to offer. Hope it'll be enough to sway me :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Good call on waiting for the JL, by the looks of it this will be one of the better next generation vehicles someone could get in the segment. Even better for you if this will be mostly city driven.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good call on waiting for the JL, by the looks of it this will be one of the better next generation vehicles someone could get in the segment. Even better for you if this will be mostly city driven.

Right, I was actively in the market for a JK when a few dealers kept on trying to pull a fast one on me with bait scamming. Then I heard the JL was supposed to be coming out the end of the year with improved mileage and a few new engine options. I'm anxious for Jeep to announce something..anything...:D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Soon my friend, soon. The JL is expected to go into production this November and go on sale early next year, so the reveal and specs should take place very soon.
Since you're used to the truck bed, I assume you'll go with the four door for the extra space?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Soon my friend, soon. The JL is expected to go into production this November and go on sale early next year, so the reveal and specs should take place very soon.
Since you're used to the truck bed, I assume you'll go with the four door for the extra space?
No, actually.. I've always liked and preferred the look of the two door. The four doors are nice though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts