Wrangler JL Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old front bumper did not fair well after a collision with a deer. ($800 just to fix it) . Gave me a good excuse to purchase a new steel bumper. Well I got a Warn 101377 and it is as solid as a rock and just as heavy. I thought from the add it would be lighter, but without the winch it is close to 90 pounds. So my question , do i need to make any adjustments to the suspension or alignment to accommodate the extra weight of the bumper (it will be a while for the winch to be added) Net add to front about 60 pounds. winch adds another 60 pounds or so.
current bumper weighs about 35 pounds. I have a Sahara
suggestions welcome....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am adding spacers. but now trying to decide how big. If i measure the front wheelwell on my jeep and then on a new one mine is 3/4 of an inch lower. Also my jeep is 3/4 of an inch lower measuring the running boards in the front then in the back.
I ASSUME (#@$$%) it is supposed to be level and adding 3/4 spacer will bring everything back to spec. Does anyone know if i am even close to correct??? thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.