Wrangler JL Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the build page is live on the Jeep site, I assume people have already started configuring their dream Wrangler. I'm still fiddling with mine and can't settle on what I want. Maybe looking at everyone else's build will help.

Most likely leaning towards Sport in Mojito clear coat paint, but that option won't be available until later.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Other than being extremely annoyed at the inability to have Mojito clear coat paint with a black soft top / interior, I'm settling in on two door Rubicon, LED light group, steal bumper group, towing group and body color matched fender options. I realize much of that one can do on their own via aftermarket services, but I just want to buy it and enjoy it. I'm sure I'll fart around with small customizing projects that personalize the rig to me, but in general, I just wanna drive it.

So, other than really hoping Jeep comes to their senses with regard to the forced tan top / interior with some of the colors, that's my build fantasy thus far. Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered my JLU Rubicon on 01-23-18

Granite Crystal Metallic
Automatic
Dual Tops
LED Lighting Group
Cold Weather Group
Trailer Tow and HD Electric Group
Electronic Information Group System
Steel Bumper Group
Standard Wheels and Tires (will be changing them out for larger ones 35s)
Cloth Seats
Remote Proximity Keyless Entry/Remote Start
All Weather Floor Mats

Also ordered a 2" Mopar Suspension Lift to be installed by dealership, with full factory warranty :)

Reactions: sds

·
Registered
2 Posts
Since the build page is live on the Jeep site, I assume people have already started configuring their dream Wrangler. I'm still fiddling with mine and can't settle on what I want. Maybe looking at everyone else's build will help.

Just ordered our rubicon majito!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome and congrats on getting a Mojito Wrangler! Thought it'd be hard to get because of how unique the color is and the high demand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts