Wrangler JL Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside from the obviously raised chassis and completely new bodywork, the Wrangler based Rezvani Tank has a 500-horsepower V-8 and a whopping price tag of $178,000. I'd get one if the price tag wasn't so jaw droppingly high because there's so many madifications made to it; a head-up display, a thermal imaging camera, roof integrated LED light bar, premium upholstery, etc.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice try but it looks a bit off, the body needs to be a bit wider to make up for how tall it is, but that's just for starters. At $178,000 I rather get a used Mercedes G-Wagon 4x4 and still get a lot of good things that any SUV owner would want... except the potential for poor reliability.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure someone out there with a lot of money would appreciate the tank, but at that price I may as well get a sportscar with more power and superior handling. With how high that thing sits, it'll only shine in straight lines and that's about it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'm sure someone out there with a lot of money would appreciate the tank, but at that price I may as well get a sportscar with more power and superior handling. With how high that thing sits, it'll only shine in straight lines and that's about it.
I don't know how someone jumps to a sports car from this especially when being on a Wranlger forum, but basically there are far better official SUV's out there that can be had for $170k, at that price you can get the best the industry has to offer.

·
Registered
247 Posts
The new Wrangler won't hit the 500-horsepower mark, but the JL may come with a turbocharged 2-liter four-cylinder engine and if you tune it a bit there should be some room to squeeze out more power. And it'll be a lot more affordable than the tank.

·
Registered
604 Posts
No doubt but the point is here they want almost $200,000 which at that point you can find a lot of 500HP vehicles. Actually, you can probably find a Brabus tuned Mercedes SUV for that price and it would be far more fun, just no off road stuff.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I do like the paint choice and headlights, but that's pretty much it. Think the Wrangler JL will look good in matter silver?

·
Registered
247 Posts
The matte metal grey paint would look good on most cars including the new JL Wrangler. Perhaps the company will release some mods for the upcoming Wranglerm especially that integrated led roof light strip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts