Wrangler JL Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
The delays shouldn't affect the Wrangler or Jeep in General unless there's a development issue. The other delays was probably caused by financial issues but Jeep is propping up FCA so I don't think they'll stunt it's growth. I mean, the Jeep Renegade sold very well so far so why not keep this momentum and come out with something new.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The delays shouldn't affect the Wrangler or Jeep in General unless there's a development issue. The other delays was probably caused by financial issues but Jeep is propping up FCA so I don't think they'll stunt it's growth. I mean, the Jeep Renegade sold very well so far so why not keep this momentum and come out with something new.
yea but the jeep renegade is a FIAT project, not a jeep project. the GC has been pushed back 2 years now...

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you guys think will appear on the GC refresh?
The vehicle seems to be doing well to me, so i don't anticipate anything major.

Slight edits to front fascia because right now its a little boring.

Perhaps a bit of chrome connecting the tail lights and sitting atop the indentation for the license plate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.