Wrangler JL Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Can't find any other publications speaking about it so far :/
I hope MotorTrend will take their chance and provide a nice Wrangler's review for us.

·
Registered
467 Posts
It would be cool if we can have a windshield folding competition to see who can do it faster :D

In a way it will help especially when it unexpectedly rains and you need to cover everything up right away.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can someone please explain me the point of having this folding windshield, cause I really see no reason to take down the windshield ever.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Improved visibility and reduce glare, also you won't have to worry about throwing glass everywhere if you hit a tree or rock. Of course there's the cool factor too. :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Improved visibility and reduce glare, also you won't have to worry about throwing glass everywhere if you hit a tree or rock. Of course there's the cool factor too. :D
So, basically, it was made for off-roading, right? If that's the case then I take my words back:D

·
Registered
467 Posts
I like it for the fact my interior can stay cleaner due to all the ventilation it gets, without you will find that dirt and sand gets trapped. But then again an alternative to that is keeping the entire vehicle closed. There's also a military history that plays into this, apparently it was for easier logistics.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I like it for the fact my interior can stay cleaner due to all the ventilation it gets, without you will find that dirt and sand gets trapped. But then again an alternative to that is keeping the entire vehicle closed. There's also a military history that plays into this, apparently it was for easier logistics.
Well, currently I don't have a folding windshield, however, my interior stays clean without any ventilation, because I take care of it. It's pretty much the same thing as if your apartment is dusty and you just open the window to blow that dust away. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts